Thursday, December 3, 2009

WOW

WoW,
this is how my day started, a lousy sleep after a lot of fags and after few hours of sleep a bloody wake in the morning by some shitty alarm clock, its rush hour man rush hour, no matter what has happened in previous night but u have to wake up and do some shit and do more, catch a fucking auto to a place where my office fairy was there , get a hang of that and after that a sleep for an hour came to place where few years back I least wanted to come, alas is not the word u might be thinking this is what a fate has to say, even u and I don’t believe it, but we have to believe that there is some fate in all of our lives, and have to face that, have to face your worst dreams, as usual I am not a batman who faced a worst dreams and came out with flying colors, at least I can try to come out in a black and white if not flying colors!
My fairy stopped at gate lot of big boys peeping out of fairy waiting for their turn to get out of that, nevertheless I was the last one not by choice but and indecent understanding of the big boys, as I m the only one survivor of phyan so I have to be the last one to get out of the fairy, wow a covenant of black dogs saluting the big boys. But why don’t me, oh yeah I got it I am not a black dog yet, still as fresh as pamolian an stupid dog who didn’t do but barking even on known ones, same things I am doing, my barking starts with morning itself at my palace I bark on myself and at my kingdom I bark at my chef, I m not wrong at all, its not my fault seriously, he didn’t gave me enough of dough to satire my clinch. So do I , I do have to bark at him! After the famous luxury at my kingdom I was suppose to come at my throne. My pawn ask me to go to a war today but I never had a war before how can I go, and I m ill equipped.

Never mind I will be surging out like a knight and that knight will be thrash all the misnomers

No comments: